Alexandria Housing Affordability Advisory Committee (AHAAC)
AHAAC advises City Council on issues regarding the preservation and creation of affordable housing; makes recommendations on policies governing the City's Housing Trust Fund (HTF) and Housing Opportunities Fund; works with staff to monitor the implementation of the Housing Master Plan; and oversees the administration of the HTF. The Committee typically meets on the first Thursday of the month at 7:00 p.m. in City Hall, Room 2000. Meetings are open to the public. To learn more, please contact Tamara Jovovic at email@example.com or 703-746-3097.
- January tbd, 2018
- December 7, 2017
- Additional information: Route 1 South Housing Affordability Strategy Update
- November 2, 2017
- October 5, 2017
- Additional information: Sunrise Senior Living Affordable Housing Plan and Associated Memo
- September 7, 2017
- Additional information: Revised May 2017 Minutes
- June 1, 2017
- May 4, 2017
- Additional information: Annual Apartment Survey and Survey Data Presentation and Average Rents/Vacancy Rates Report
- April 20, 2017
- Additional information: Revised Housing Master Plan FY Q3 Progress Report
- March 2, 2017
- Additional information: Arlington County Accessory Dwelling Ordinance Presentation and Provisions Summary
- February 2, 2017
- January 5, 2017
- December 1, 2016
- Additional information: Presentation on ARHA Financial Analysis
- November 3, 2016
- October 6, 2016
- September 1, 2016
Please click here to access materials from FY16 AHAAC meetings.
Landlord-Tenant Relations Board
The Landlord-Tenant Relations Board conciliates landlord-tenant complaints, and recommends and reports to City Council on legislation and policy in landlord-tenant relations. The Board meets on the first Wednesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. To learn more, please contact Melodie Seau at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-746-4990.
Alexandria Housing Development Corporation Board of Directors
Incorporated as a separate 501 (c)(3) nonprofit housing development entity by the City of Alexandria, the primary mission of AHDC is to acquire, develop, preserve, operate and manage affordable housing in the City of Alexandria for very low, low and moderate income families and households.
For information on the composition of these committees, please visit the City Boards and Commissions.
- June 2, 2016
- May 5, 2016 (revised)
- April 7, 2016 (An orientation for new members and refresher session for existing members was held prior to the start of the meeting)
- Additional information: Presentation on Affordable Housing Contribution Procedures and Valuation Techniques
- March 3, 2016
- February 4, 2016
- January 7, 2016
- December 2, 2015
- November 12, 2015
- October 1, 2015
- September 3, 2015