Building construction is a functional need for a controlled environment to moderate the effects of climate. Here are some important information to help you in your construction projects.
- Contractor Information
- Fire Protection Systems Inspections
- Fire Protection System Permit Process
- Flood Map
- Hiring a Contractor
- New Construction Inspection
- Nuisance Abatement Hotline
- Rodent Control Program
- Roof Safety During Winter Weather
Codes, Regulations & Fees
Building code is a set of rules that specify the minimum standards for constructed objects such as buildings and non building structures.
- Building Codes
- Building Code Fee Schedule
- Fee Schedule & Policies
- Inspection Request & Results System
- Plan Review Services
- Requirement for Residential Decks
- Requirements for Residential Basement Alterations/Renovations
- Zoning & Code Information
- Zoning Services
Permits & Procedures
A construction permit is required in most jurisdictions for new construction, or adding onto pre-existing structures, and in some cases for major renovations.
- Building Permits – Getting Started
- Building & Construction Permits
- Code Enforcement Policies & Procedures
- Permit Center
- Permit Requirements
A green city strives to have clean and efficient energy, transportation and building infrastructures.