The following information and forms are made available to assist you with a variety of actions that can occur through the Juvenile Court. As you will need to bring some of these forms to the court to start any court action, you may want to print them off this site and fill them in before coming to the clerk's office.
You can also locate additional forms on the Website of the Supreme Court of Virginia.
List of Forms
- Request for Confidentiality (DC 301)
- Request for Witness Subpoena (DC 325)
- Subpoena Duces Tecum (DC 336)
- Motion to Amend or Review Order (DC 630)
- Motion for Show Cause Summons
- Virginia Code 20-108.2 - Guideline for Determination of Child Support
- Child Support Guidelines Worksheet (DC 637)
- Suggest Support Guidelines Worksheet - Split Custody (DC 638)
- Child Support Guidelines Worksheet - Shared Custody (DC 640)
- Child Support Guideline Exception Supplement
- Request for Virginia Registration of Foreign Support Order (DC 685)