Implementation of the North Hampton Drive Complete Streets project between King Street and Braddock Road is complete. In conjunction with resurfacing of the roadway, the City evaluated the road and made plans to improve the design of the street to improve safety and access for all roadway users.
The project includes the following components:
- New crosswalks at Kinsey Lane and Kirkpatrick Lane
- ADA compliant bus stops
- Additional parking along the corridor
- One consistent travel lane
- Bike lanes in both directions
Before and After Roadway Design
- Community Meeting - May 19, 2015 - Presentation
- The City will present the project to the Traffic and Parking Board on June 22, 2015 for a public hearing.