- Review the regulations for the program.
- Complete the application form. The form can also be obtained from the Zoning Counter at the Permit Center at City Hall (301 King Street, 4th Floor).
- Bring the completed application to the Zoning Counter at the Permit Center at City Hall where you will be provided with blank sign plates.
- Customize the sign plates with design and text.
- Return the completed sign panels to the Zoning Counter at the Permit Center at City Hall. City staff will install the panels at the appropriate site (see map). Position on the sign structure (from top to bottom) will be determined on a first-come first served basis.
- For additional information, please review the this brochure: Wayfinding Signs for Side Street Businesses in the Old Town Central Business District (3/31/17)
Questions? Contact the Land Use Services Division at 703.746.4333.