- UDAC FY 2017 Annual Report
- A development consisting of multifamily and townhouse residential units and a potential art center is proposed at the site of the current Crowne Plaza Hotel, 901 N. Fairfax St. For information, contact Michael Swidrak, 703.746.3813.
A new hotel proposed at the site of the current Towne Motel, 800
N. Washington St. was approved by City Council in January 2016. For
information, contact Ryan Price,
- Get information about the Old Town North Small Area Plan update, adopted by City Council in June 2017.
- Get information about the GenOn Potomac River Generating Station.
an update about the Royal Street Bus Garage.
Committee meetings are held on an as-needed basis and are open to the public.
- Wednesday, June 6, 2018
- Wednesday, January 10, 2018
- Wednesday, December 13, 2017
- Thursday, November 16, 2017
- Wednesday, October 4, 2017
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017
- Wednesday, September 21, 2016
- Wednesday, June 1, 2016
- Wednesday, April 6, 2016
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016
- Wednesday, January 27, 2016
- Wednesday, January 6, 2016
- Wednesday, November 18, 2015
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015
- Thursday, April 23, 2015
- Wednesday, January
- Meeting Notes
- Wednesday, January 7, 2015
For the UDAC Meeting Archive click here.
UDAC membership consists of two residents representing the Old Town North residential community, two representatives of the Old Town North business community and one qualified professional skilled in urban design, architecture or landscape architecture.
- Stephen W. Kulinski, A.I.A., Chair - Old Town Business Community Representative
- Marie Tavernini, Vice Chair - Old Town North Residential Community Representative
- Abbey Oklak, Secretary - Urban Design, Architecture or Landscape Architecture Representative
- Engin Arteml - Old Town North Business Community Representative
- Roger Waud - Old Town North Residential Community Representative