- UDAC FY 2017 Annual Report
- A development consisting of multifamily and townhouse residential units and a potential art center is proposed at the site of the current Crowne Plaza Hotel, 901 N. Fairfax St. For information, contact Dirk Geratz (firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.746.3815)
- A new hotel proposed at the site of the current Towne Motel, 800 N. Washington St. was approved by City Council in January 2016. For information, contact Dirk Geratz (email@example.com or 703.746.3815)
- A mixed-use development proposed for the block located at 530 First St (current site of Virginia ABC Store and former Giant Grocery) was approved by City Council by March 2016 and is currently under construction. For information, contact Maya Contreras (firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.746.3816)
- Get information about the Old Town North Small Area Plan update, adopted by City Council in June 2017.
- Get information about the GenOn Potomac River Generating Station.
an update about the Royal Street Bus Garage.
Committee meetings are held on an as-needed basis and are open to the public.
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017
- Wednesday, September 21, 2016
- Wednesday, June 1, 2016
- Wednesday, April 6, 2016
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016
- Wednesday, January 27, 2016
- Wednesday, January 6, 2016
- Wednesday, November 18, 2015
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015
- Thursday, April 23, 2015
- Wednesday, January
- Meeting Notes
- Wednesday, January 7, 2015
For the UDAC Meeting Archive click here.
UDAC membership consists of two residents representing the Old Town North residential community, two representatives of the Old Town North business community and one qualified professional skilled in urban design, architecture or landscape architecture.
- Stephen W. Kulinski, A.I.A., Chair - Old Town Business Community Representative
- Marie Tavernini, Vice Chair - Old Town North Residential Community Representative
- Abbey Oklak, Secretary - Urban Design, Architecture or Landscape Architecture Representative
- Engin Arteml - Old Town North Business Community Representative
- Roger Waud - Old Town North Residential Community Representative