Given the City's unchanged goal for Eisenhower East to remain one of the city's key economic development engines, and recognizing that market conditions, particularly for retail and office uses, have significantly changed since 2003, this update will consider enhanced flexibility of land uses as well
as potential additional density, and build on or enhance the Plan’s existing goals for thriving retail and entertainment, a balance of residents and employees for a busy 18-hour environment, expanded mobility and connectivity, enhanced pedestrian safety and accessibility, and a network of connected,
multifunctional open spaces and trails for all to enjoy.
Meetings and Events
- Monday, February 25, 7-9 p.m. - Community Open House #1
Parc Meridian Lobby, 750 Port Street
The purpose of the open house is to provide an overview of the planning process and the topics and updates to the Plan that will be considered. Members of the community are invited to stop by at any time during the open house to learn about the process, ask questions, and provide feedback.
- Eisenhower East Small Area Plan (2003)
- Eisenhower East Design Guidelines (2006)
- Carlyle/Eisenhower East Design Review Board (active)
- Presentation on Fiscal Impact of New Development, Office Competitiveness and Conversion, and Eisenhower East Proposed Master Plan amendments