The services provided by the Administrative Services Bureau (ASB) range from human resources and recruitment to facilities and security management systems. This Bureau is comprised of both sworn law enforcement personnel and civilian staff.
For more information on the Administrative Services Bureau, please see our Strategic Plans.
The Administrative Services Bureau currently includes the following divisions and units:
- Fleet Management
- Facilities and Security Management Section
- Property and Evidence Section
- Policy, Accreditation and Directives Section
- Capital Projects
- Crime Analysis Unit
- Information Services Section
- System Operations Section
- Tactical Computers Section