The Potomac Yard Design Advisory Committee (PYDAC) was created in 2004 pursuant to Section 5-0010 of the Zoning Ordinance by Ordinance No. 4370. The PYDAC is appointed by City Council and consists of nine members who serve staggered 2-year terms. The role of the Potomac Yard Design Advisory Committee is to review development plans for compliance with the Design Guidelines and Standards of Potomac Yard. Applications are brought to the appointed citizen group as needed and are discussed at public meetings. The Committee will provide comments to applicants and staff to guide proposals and ultimately make written recommendations to the Planning Commission and City Council.
Questions? Contact the Dirk Geratz, Department of Planning and Zoning, 703.746.3815.
Previous Meeting Materials
PYDAC meetings are generally held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month. Meetings are subject to change or cancellation depending upon whether there are any matters scheduled for review.
- June 6, 2013 | Agenda
- September 12, 2012 | Agenda
- July 25, 2012 | Agenda | Submission Material
- June 20, 2012 | Agenda | Submission Material
- May 9, 2012
- April 11, 2012 | Submission Material
- February 8, 2012 | Submission Material
- January 11, 2012
- Matthew Johnston, Architect
- Jeremy Fretts, Architect
- David Crowley, Business Community Representative
- Chris Bellanca, Potomac Yard Area Representative
- Jason Albers, Potomac Yard Area Representative
- Ryan Jones, Potomac West Representative
- Jorianne Jernberg, Potomac West Representative
- Anthony Istrico, Potomac East Representative
- Vacancy, Potomac East Representative