Welcome to the City of Alexandria's Vendor Self-Service portal.
This new online interface allows vendors to register, upload tax forms, update their business information, see the status of payments, set communication preferences, and much more. In the first half of 2018 the City will also be expanding these features to include information on current bids and contracts.
After clicking the Vendor Self-Service Portal button below, first-time users should then click the "Registration" button on the bottom left. After successful registration, returning users can click the "Log In" button in the top right corner.
Existing vendors who have not logged in to the new system must create a username and password.
Things to Have Handy
If you are a vendor registering for the first time, make sure you have a few things handy:
- Completed W-9 form (upload as a PDF)
- Voided check (upload a scanned image)
- Small/Women/Minority-Owned business certification (upload as a PDF) - if applicable
- Federal Tax ID or Social Security Number
- Bank routing and account numbers
- State Corporation Commission ID
- Up-to-date contact information
If you have any questions about your vendor file or have trouble logging in, please contact the City’s Accounting Division at either 703.746.4288 or 703.746.3915, or by email at VendorSupport@alexandriava.gov.