The City's Solicitation Board has been replaced with the eProcure system. Through eProcure, you can apply to be notified of “Invitations to Bid” and “Requests for Proposals” issued by the City as well as view and respond to bid and proposal opportunities.
To register, follow these steps:
- Please click on the following: eProcure website.
- Enter your company's tax ID as recognized by the IRS.
- Enter company name as recognized by the IRS.
- Enter company information.
- Create user profile information.
- Click “Continue” button.
- Enter terms if necessary.
- Check off classifications.
- Click “Save & continue” button.
- Select applicable NIGP commodity code(s).
- Submit W-9 Form by email or fax to 703.838.6493.
Once you are registered, you will not have immediate access to the system. You will receive an email with a blank password field. You will receive a temporary password via email once you are activated by a Purchasing employee.
If you do not have a W-9 form on file, your account will not be activated and thus you will not be able to access your eProcure account.
If you have any questions, please call 703.746.4944 or send email to email@example.com.