Resource Allocation and Cost Recovery
- Resource Allocation & Cost Recovery Report
- Resource Allocation Philosophy, Cost Recovery Model and Policy
- Financial Assistance Policy
- FY 2018 RPCA Fee Schedule - Effective July 1, 2017
Fee Guidelines for Groups Renting Facilities & Equipment
All groups are assessed applicable fees according to the Annual Fee Schedule.
- Group A: Nonresident/Private Business/Non-local
- Include all nonresidents, all Private Business, and organizations charging fees or accepting donations.
- Group B: Resident/Local Non-profits
- Include City residents and non-profit (501 c3) organizations, civic organizations, homeowner associations, and local & state political organizations located within the City limits of Alexandria who are deemed to provide a community benefit.
- Group C: City Departments and Other Governmental Agencies
- Include City Departments and other governmental agencies, and Alexandria City Public Schools.
Community Use of Indoor Facilities
- RPCA allows “no fee” use for Alexandria City non-profit groups, civic organizations and homeowner associations at certain designated recreation center locations. These uses must occur during normal operating hours and require no additional set up activity.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis and require a rental application, but room use is at the Group C. Use is based on availability and RPCA programs have priority. These reservations cannot extend for longer than three months and groups are limited up to two (2) uses per month.
- Fees will be determined after evaluation of the request. Maintenance, professional staff and police protection services fees will be charged when applicable.
- Commercial and promotional activities in parks and facilities will be authorized only if they are deemed to provide a community benefit. They will be permitted only when they are clearly not in conflict with existing programs and restricted use does not occur for an unreasonable period of time.
- The renting party assumes responsibility for damage to turf, facility, or loss of equipment, and agrees to post a deposit to pay the cost of any repair or replacement to any park, facility, or equipment. This deposit will be set according to the policy identified in the Fee Schedule.