3210 King Street | 703.746.5553
Services (Center is currently closed, park remains open)
- Year-round 25 meter Indoor Pool & Diving Well (currently closed)
- Outdoor Basketball Court
- Locker Rooms (currently closed)
- Nature Trails & Park
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- Party Packages (currently closed)
- Aquatics, Sports & Fitness Classes
- Soft Playroom (currently closed)
- Bounce Inflatable (currently closed)
- Men's & Women's Saunas (currently closed)
- Fitness Room (currently closed)
- Room Rentals (currently closed)
- Racquetball Courts (currently closed)
- Outdoor Picnic Pavilion
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Free WiFi
Hours of Operation
SUMMER 2021 hours of operation:
- June 26 - September 6: Closed for Facility Improvements. Drop-in swimming is available at the City's outdoor pools. Fitness rooms are available at neighborhood recreation centers.
Information for Entry
Swimming: Currently closed. Tips for enjoying the swimming pool can be found on the Aquatics webpage.
Racquetball: Drop-in racquetball play (subject to availability) and advanced reservations are currently closed. Reservations can be made at the Online Registration page - in the blue toolbar near the top of the page, select "Reservation,", then "Racquetball Court."
Fitness: The fitness room is currently closed.
Classes and Activities: Registration for a variety of programs can be found at the Online Registration page.
June 26 to September 6, 2021 Closure for Scheduled Facility Improvements
The Chinquapin Park Recreation Center and Aquatics Facility will be closed from Saturday, June 26 through Monday, September 6 to facilitate several planned facility improvements and annual cleaning. The scope of the facility improvements is highly invasive and requires the temporary full closure of the facility to ensure public safety, reduce costs, and shorten the improvement period to minimize community impact. For additional information and to follow the status of facility improvements, visit the 2021 Chinquapin Improvements Webpage.
During this closure, all valid Chinquapin passes will be suspended. Passes will be reactivated on September 7, 2021, meaning that all original pass expiration dates will be moved forward by 73 days. This ensures that no paid pass days are lost.
Chinquapin pass fees are higher than neighborhood center fitness fees and
outdoor pool fees, it is recommended that Chinquapin passholders who wish to
use these facilities purchase a pass or daily admission at those locations
during the Chinquapin closure.
If a Chinquapin passholder prefers to use their Chinquapin pass at a neighborhood center or outdoor pool, this request will be granted and the suspension of that individual pass will be lifted. Please note that this will forfeit the 73 day pass expiration extension.
Daily Admission, Passes, Packages & Rentals
DAILY TICKET FEES
Includes use of pool, fitness room, locker room, sauna & racquetball play.
- Child (0-4) $0 Resident / Nonresident $2
- Youth (5-17) $6 Resident / Nonresident $7
- Adult (18+) $9 Resident / Nonresident $12
- Senior (60+) $7.20 Resident / Nonresident $12
- Adult Chaperone with Youth (not participating) $1 Resident / Nonresident $4
Includes use of pool, fitness room, locker room, sauna & racquetball play.
- Individual Fitness Pass - 25 Visits, valid for 12 months
- Youth (5-17) $130 Resident / $200 Nonresident
- Adult (18+) $160 Resident / $250 Nonresident
- Senior (60+) $128 Resident / $250 Nonresident
- 1-month Unlimited Fitness Pass
- Single $55 Resident / $100 Nonresident
- 2 Persons $95 Resident / $175 Nonresident
- Senior (60+) - Single $44 Resident / $100 Nonresident
- Senior (60+) - 2 Persons $76 Resident / $175 Nonresident
- 6-month Unlimited Fitness Pass
- Single $260 Resident / $500 Nonresident
- 2 Persons $450 Resident / $875 Nonresident
- Senior (60+) - Single $208 Resident / $500 Nonresident
- Senior (60+) - 2 Persons $360 Resident / $875 Nonresident
- Family (up to 4 Persons) $515 Resident / NA
- 12-month Unlimited Fitness Pass
- Single $465 Resident / $885 Nonresident
- 2 Persons $805 Resident / $1,454 Nonresident
- Senior - Single $372 Resident / $885 Nonresident
- Senior - 2 Persons $644 Resident / $1,454 Nonresident
- Family (up to 4 Persons) $909 / NA
Please Note: All teenagers 13 through 17 years of age must be accompanied and supervised at all times by a paying adult (18+) unless their parent or guardian has completed a Teen Registration Form. All children 12 years of age and younger must be accompanied and supervised at all times by a paying adult (18+). This includes adults being in direct line of sight of children/youth while they swim, either viewed from the pool deck or from the water. Children 5 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult (18+) in in the pool with them, and within arm's length at all times. All guests ages 13 and older are required to show a current photo ID card (school ID cards may be used). This policy is necessary to maintain safety and enjoyment at the City's swimming pools.
Party Packages (currently closed)
- Swim Party (ages 6 and up)
2-hour party includes: 1st hour of fun in pool. Total of 2 hours use of a party room. Includes setup of tables and chairs and cleaning by our friendly staff. Maximum 25 persons. Fee: $149 residents / $184 nonresidents
Add a balloon bundle for $25. Add a giant pool inflatable for $75.
- Play Party (ages 5 and younger)
2 hour party includes: 1st hour of fun in the soft playroom or bounce inflatable. Total of 2 hours use of a party room. Includes setup of tables and chairs and cleaning by our friendly staff. Maximum 21 persons. Fee: $149 residents / $184 nonresidents.
Add a balloon bundle for $25. Reserve the Soft Playroom AND Bounce Inflatable for an additional $49.
- Mermaid Party (ages 6 and up)
2 hour party, includes: mermaid training or merfolk performance, photography, and a special gift. Total of 2 hours use of pool and party room. Includes setup of tables and chairs and cleaning by our friendly staff. Maximum 25 persons. Fee: $395 residents / $430 nonresidents.
Add a balloon bundle for $25.
NOTE: Party packages and rentals are in high demand. Please schedule your reservation at least 4 weeks in advance for optimal availability.
Rentals (currently closed)
Multipurpose rooms, swimming pool lanes and diving well are available for rental. Call 703.746.5553 for additional information.
Program & Activity Registration Information
For program and activity registration information, including swim lessons, please visit our Registration Information page.
Soft Playroom (currently closed)
Designed for children ages five and younger, the Soft Playroom offers a clean play environment to provide exercise for imaginations as well as bodies. Under guardian supervision, children can share play zones loaded with soft toys and activities with their families, playgroups or new friends.
For safe hygiene, children and guardians must wear socks in the soft playroom.
Hours: currently Closed
It is recommended to call the Chinquapin Park Recreation Center & Aquatics Facility at 703.746.5553 to check availability prior to drop-in use during peak times (i.e. weekends, rainy days). The Soft Playroom schedule may be adjusted for cleaning, weekend parties and private rentals.
Drop In: $5 Resident / $7 Non-Resident per child, per half hour. First chaperone free; additional chaperones $1 Resident/$4 Nonresident.
Racquetball & Tennis Courts
RACQUETBALL COURTS (currently closed)
Available during facility hours of operation. Call 703.746.5441 or visit the Online Registration page - in the blue toolbar near the top of the page, select "Reservation," then "Racquetball Court" to reserve.
Single Day-of Racquetball Play: Daily Admission fees apply
- Included in Daily Ticket fees (see above)
- Fee is per individual
Racquetball Court Rental: Residents $14 per hour / Nonresidents $27 per hour
- 2 person maximum per court.
- Fee is for group.
- Available for racquetball, handball, wallyball, dodgeball, and other activities.
Racquetball Equipment Rental
Includes one carrying case, racquet, goggles, and balls. $3 per day
Lighted tennis courts are available on a first come, first served basis unless reserved. Call 703.746.5414 for more information or to reserve.
Personal and Group Training
Ages 18 & up. Certified trainers design a 60-minute customized exercise program and provide guidance on proper form. To schedule an appointment, please register (Activity Keyword Search: "training").
Individual Sessions: $199 for 4 or $59 per session.
- Dynamic Duo: $99/person for 4 or $29/person per session.
- Triple Threat: $79/person for 4 or $25/person per session.
- Fantastic Four: $59/person for 4 or $19/person per session.