3210 King Street | 703.746.5553
- Year-round 25 meter Indoor Pool & Diving Well
- Outdoor Basketball Court
- Locker Rooms
- Nature Trail & Park
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- Party Packages
- Aquatics, Sports & Fitness Classes
- Soft Playroom
- Men's & Women's Saunas
- Fitness Room
- Room Rental
- Playground in Park
- Racquetball Courts
- Outdoor Picnic Pavilion
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Free WiFi
Hours of Operation
Regular Operating Hours
- Monday – Thursday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday: 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Pool closes 15
minutes prior to closing time.
NOTE: Center representatives are available to assist with facility reservations, camp registrations, and class reservations Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. - 7 p.m., and Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Daily Admission, Passes, Packages & Rentals
DAILY ADMISSION FEES
Includes use of pool, fitness room, locker room & sauna.
- Child (0-4) $0 Resident / $2 Nonresident
- Youth (5-17) $5 Resident / $7 Nonresident
- Adult (18+) $8 Resident / $12 Nonresident
- Senior (55+) $6.40 Resident / $12 Nonresident
- Chaperone $1 Resident / $4 Nonresident
Includes use of pool, fitness room, locker room, sauna & racquetball play.
- Individual Fitness Pass - 25 Visits, valid for 12 months
- Youth (5-17) $120 Resident / $200 Nonresident
- Adult (18+) $150 Resident / $250 Nonresident
- Senior (55+) $120 Resident / $250 Nonresident
- 1-month Unlimited Fitness Pass
- Single $50 Resident / $100 Nonresident
- 2 Persons $87 Resident / $175 Nonresident
- Senior - Single $40 Resident / $100 Nonresident
- Senior - 2 Persons $69.60 Resident / $175 Nonresident
- 6-month Unlimited Fitness Pass
- Single $250 Resident / $500 Nonresident
- 2 Persons $438 Resident / $875 Nonresident
- Senior - Single $200 Resident / $500 Nonresident
- Senior - 2 Persons $350.40 Resident / $875 Nonresident
- Family (up to 4 Persons) $505 Resident / NA
- 12-month Unlimited Fitness Pass
- Single $450 Resident / $885 Nonresident
- 2 Persons $788 Resident / $1,454 Nonresident
- Senior - Single $360 Resident / $885 Nonresident
- Senior - 2 Persons $630.40 Resident / $1,454 Nonresident
- Family (up to 4 Persons) $909 / NA
Please Note: Children/youth 12 years and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult (18+) who is required to supervise them throughout the center. This includes being in direct line of sight of children/youth while they swim, either viewed from the pool deck or from the water. Children 5 years and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult (18+) while in the water, and the adult must remain within arm's reach of the child. All guests ages 13 and older are required to show a current photo ID card (school ID cards may be used).
- Swim Party (ages 6 and older)
2-hour party includes: 1st hour of fun in Pool. Total of 2 hours use of a Party Room. Includes setup of tables and chairs and cleaning by our friendly staff. Maximum 25 persons. Fee: $149 residents / $184 nonresidents
Add a balloon bundle for $25. Add a giant pool inflatable for $75.
- Play Party (ages 5 and younger)
2 hour party includes: 1st hour of fun in the Soft Playroom or Bounce Inflatable. Total of 2 hours use of a Party Room. Includes setup of tables and chairs and cleaning by our friendly staff. Maximum 21 persons. Fee: $149 / $184 nonresidents.
Add a balloon bundle for $25. Reserve the Soft Playroom AND Bounce Inflatable for an additional $49.
Multipurpose rooms and swimming pool are available for rental. Call 703.746.5553 for additional information.
NOTE: Party packages and rentals are in high demand. Please schedule your reservation at least 4 weeks in advance for optimal availability.
Program & Activity Registration Information
For program and activity registration information, including swim lessons, please visit our Registration Information page.
Designed for children ages five and younger, the Soft Playroom offers a clean play environment to provide exercise for imaginations as well as bodies. Under guardian supervision, children can share play zones loaded with soft toys and activities with their families, playgroups or new friends.
For safe hygiene, children and guardians must wear socks in the soft playroom.
Hours: 9 a.m. to close.
It is recommended to call the Chinquapin Park Recreation Center & Aquatics Facility at 703.746.5553 to check availability prior to drop-in use, especially during peak times (weekends, rainy days, etc.). The Soft Playroom schedule may be adjusted for cleaning, weekend parties and private rentals.
Drop In: $5 Resident / $7 Non-Resident per child, per half hour. First chaperone free; additional chaperones $1 Resident/$4 Nonresident.
Racquetball & Tennis Courts
Available during Center hours of operation. Call 703.746.5553 to reserve.
Single Drop-In Racquetball Play, Non-Prime Time: $8 Residents / $11 Nonresidents
- Fee is per individual.
- Mondays through Thursdays: 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fridays: 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Single Drop-In Racquetball Play, Prime Time: $11 Residents / $14 Nonresidents
- Fee is per individual.
- Mondays through Thursdays: 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays: 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Holidays: as scheduled
Racquetball Court Rental: Residents $14 per hour / Nonresidents $27 per hour
16 person maximum per court.
Racquetball: 1 hour rental minimum required.
Handball: 1 hour rental minimum required.
Wallyball: 2 hour rental minimum required.
All other activity requests: please inquire at 703.746.5457.
Racquetball Equipment Rental
Includes one carrying case, racquet, goggles, and balls. $3 per day
Tennis Court Reservation & Fees
Lighted tennis courts are available on a first come, first served basis unless reserved. Call 703.746.5407 for more information.
Ages 18 & up. Exercising with a personal trainer will give you individualized attention and a customized health and fitness program designed specifically for you. Our certified trainers will guide you on proper form and exercise technique for a safe and efficient workout. $199 for package of 4 one-hour sessions, $59 for 1 one-hour session; $99 for package of 4 thirty-minute sessions, $29 for 1 thirty-minute session. Dates and times by appointment. To schedule personal training, please complete and submit the Individual Lesson Interest Form and select "Fitness", or for more information call 703.746.5457.
Beyen, Regional Program Director
- Lindsay Burneson, Recreation Manager
- Ann Redfearn, Recreation Coordinator
- Ralph Baird, Aquatics Manager
- Rashawn Jackson, Aquatics Coordinator
- Chinquapin Advisory Council