3210 King Street | 703.746.5553
- Year-round 25 meter Indoor Pool & Diving Well
- Outdoor Basketball Court
- Locker Rooms
- Nature Trails & Park
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- Party Packages (currently not offered)
- Aquatics, Sports & Fitness Classes
- Soft Playroom (currently closed)
- Bounce Inflatable (currently closed)
- Men's & Women's Saunas
- Fitness Room
- Racquetball Courts
- Outdoor Picnic Pavilion
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Free WiFi
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday: 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m
Please note: Pool closes 15 minutes prior to center closure.
Information for Entry
Pool: First-come first-served for drop-in availability. Tips for enjoying the swimming pool can be found on the Aquatics webpage.
Racquetball Courts: Drop-in racquetball play and advanced reservations are available. Reservations can be made at the Online Registration page - in the blue toolbar near the top of the page, select "Reservation,", then "Racquetball Court."
Fitness Room: First-come first-served for drop-in availability.
Soft Play Room: Currently closed.
Classes and Activities: Registration for a variety of programs can be found at the Online Registration page.
Daily Admissions and Passes
DAILY TICKET FEES
Includes use of pool, fitness room, locker room, sauna, drop-in racquetball play.
- Child (0-4) $0 Resident / Nonresident $2
- Youth (5-17) $6 Resident / Nonresident $7
- Adult (18+) $9 Resident / Nonresident $12
- Senior (60+) $7.20 Resident / Nonresident $12
- Adult Chaperone with Youth (not participating) $1 Resident / Nonresident $4
Includes use of pool, fitness room, locker room, sauna, drop-in racquetball play, and certain drop-in fitness classes.
- Individual Fitness Pass - 25 Visits, valid for 12 months
- Youth (5-17) $130 Resident / $200 Nonresident
- Adult (18+) $160 Resident / $250 Nonresident
- Senior (60+) $128 Resident / $250 Nonresident
- 1-month Unlimited Fitness Pass
- Single $55 Resident / $100 Nonresident
- 2 Persons $95 Resident / $175 Nonresident
- Senior (60+) - Single $44 Resident / $100 Nonresident
- Senior (60+) - 2 Persons $76 Resident / $175 Nonresident
- 6-month Unlimited Fitness Pass
- Single $260 Resident / $500 Nonresident
- 2 Persons $450 Resident / $875 Nonresident
- Senior (60+) - Single $208 Resident / $500 Nonresident
- Senior (60+) - 2 Persons $360 Resident / $875 Nonresident
- Family (up to 4 Persons) $515 Resident / NA
- 12-month Unlimited Fitness Pass
- Single $465 Resident / $885 Nonresident
- 2 Persons $805 Resident / $1,454 Nonresident
- Senior - Single $372 Resident / $885 Nonresident
- Senior - 2 Persons $644 Resident / $1,454 Nonresident
- Family (up to 4 Persons) $909 / NA
Please Note: All teenagers 13 through 17 years of age must be accompanied and supervised at all times by a paying adult (18+) unless their parent or guardian has completed a Teen Registration Form. All children 12 years of age and younger must be accompanied and supervised at all times by a paying adult (18+). This includes adults being in direct line of sight of children/youth while they swim, either viewed from the pool deck or from the water. Children 5 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult (18+) in in the pool with them, and within arm's length at all times. All guests ages 13 and older are required to show a current photo ID card (school ID cards may be used). This policy is necessary to maintain safety and enjoyment at the City's swimming pools.
Party Packages and Rentals
Party Packages (currently not offered)
- Swim Party (ages 6 and up)
2-hour party includes: 1st hour of fun in pool. Total of 2 hours use of a party room. Includes setup of tables and chairs and cleaning by our friendly staff. Maximum 25 persons. Fee: $149 residents / $184 nonresidents
Add a balloon bundle for $25. Add a giant pool inflatable for $75.
- Play Party (ages 5 and younger)
2 hour party includes: 1st hour of fun in the soft playroom or bounce inflatable. Total of 2 hours use of a party room. Includes setup of tables and chairs and cleaning by our friendly staff. Maximum 21 persons. Fee: $149 residents / $184 nonresidents.
Add a balloon bundle for $25. Reserve the Soft Playroom AND Bounce Inflatable for an additional $49.
- Mermaid Party (ages 6 and up)
2 hour party, includes: mermaid training or merfolk performance, photography, and a special gift. Total of 2 hours use of pool and party room. Includes setup of tables and chairs and cleaning by our friendly staff. Maximum 25 persons. Fee: $395 residents / $430 nonresidents.
Add a balloon bundle for $25.
NOTE: Party packages and rentals are in high demand. Please schedule your reservation at least 4 weeks in advance for optimal availability.
Multipurpose rooms, swimming pool lanes and diving well are available for rental. Call 703.746.5553 for additional information.
Program & Activity Registration Information
For program and activity registration information, including swim lessons, please visit our Registration Information page.
Soft Playroom (currently closed)
Designed for children ages five and younger, the Soft Playroom offers a clean play environment to provide exercise for imaginations as well as bodies. Under guardian supervision, children can share play zones loaded with soft toys and activities with their families, playgroups or new friends.
For safe hygiene, children and guardians must wear socks in the soft playroom.
Hours: currently Closed
It is recommended to call the Chinquapin Park Recreation Center & Aquatics Facility at 703.746.5553 to check availability prior to drop-in use during peak times (i.e. weekends, rainy days). The Soft Playroom schedule may be adjusted for cleaning, weekend parties and private rentals.
Drop In: $5 Resident / $7 Non-Resident per child, per half hour. First chaperone free; additional chaperones $1 Resident/$4 Nonresident.
Racquetball & Tennis Courts
RACQUETBALL COURTS (currently closed)
Available during facility hours of operation. Call 703.746.5441 or visit the Online Registration page - in the blue toolbar near the top of the page, select "Reservation," then "Racquetball Court" to reserve.
Single Day-of Drop-in Racquetball Play: Daily Admission fees apply
- Included in Daily Ticket fees (see above)
- Fee is per individual
Racquetball Court Rental: Residents $14 per hour / Nonresidents $27 per hour
- Can be made in advance.
- Fee is for the group.
- Available for racquetball, handball, wallyball, dodgeball, and other recreation activities.
Racquetball Equipment Rental
Includes one carrying case, racquet, goggles, and balls. $3 per day
Lighted tennis courts are available on a first come, first served basis unless reserved. Call 703.746.5414 for more information or to reserve.
Personal and Group Training
Ages 18 & up. Certified trainers design a 60-minute customized exercise program and provide guidance on proper form. To schedule an appointment, please register (Activity Keyword Search: "training").
Individual Sessions: $199 for 4 or $59 per session.
- Dynamic Duo: $99/person for 4 or $29/person per session.
- Triple Threat: $79/person for 4 or $25/person per session.
- Fantastic Four: $59/person for 4 or $19/person per session.
2021 Facility Improvements
The Chinquapin Park Recreation Center and Aquatics Facility closed from Saturday, June 26 through Monday, September 6 to facilitate several planned facility improvements and annual cleaning. The scope of the facility improvements. For additional information, visit the 2021 Chinquapin Improvements Webpage.