The following changes have been made:
- Volunteer access to the Adult Detention Center has been suspended effective March 7.
- Tours of the Adult Detention Center have been suspended effective March 7.
- Social visitation at the Adult Detention Center has been suspended effective March 14.
- Effective March 23, professional (attorney-client) meetings will be conducted through video conferencing.
- Weekenders program (local and federal) and Work Release have been suspended effective March 13.
- All non-essential visits to the Public Safety Center are suspended effective March 18.
This list may be updated as the Sheriff’s Office continues to evaluate its protocols and programs.
Services at the Alexandria Courthouse may be impacted so consult the Courts website or contact the appropriate court or office with specific questions.
- Circuit Court - 703.746.4044
- General District Court - 703.746.4041
- Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court - 703.746.4141
- Circuit Court Clerk's Office - 703.746.4044
- Commonwealth's Attorney's Office - 703.746.4100
- Sheriff's Office Judicial Services - 703.746.4120