New parking occupancy data for Del Ray was collected in May 2016. These results are summarized in the report, figures, and tables below. Staff will be meeting with the community this fall to review these results and discuss potential recommendations.
2016 Parking Study
In May 2016, the City surveyed on- and off-street parking areas in Del Ray to document existing parking in the neighborhood and assess utilization. This information will be compared with the data collected in 2010 to identify changes in parking conditions and ultimately develop strategies to better manage parking within the area. The results of this data collection effort have been summarized in the draft report below and will be shared with the community this fall.
- Figure 1-1: Del Ray Parking Study Area
- Figure 1-2: On-street Parking
- Figure 1-3: Off-street Parking
- Figure 1-4: Parking Utilization – Weekday 12PM-1PM
- Figure 1-5: Parking Utilization – Weekday 1PM-2PM
- Figure 1-6: Parking Utilization – Weekday 6PM-7PM
- Figure 1-7: Parking Utilization – Weekday 7PM-8PM
- Figure 1-8: Parking Utilization – Saturday 11AM-12PM
- Figure 1-9: Parking Utilization – Saturday 12PM-1PM
- Figure 1-10: Parking Utilization – Saturday 7PM-8PM
- Figure 1-11: Parking Utilization – Saturday 8PM-9PM
- All Tables
- Table 1-1: On-Street Parking Spaces per Street
- Table 1-2: Off-Street Parking Spaces per Lot
- Table 1-3: On-Street Parking Utilization Summary
- Table 1-4: Off-Street Parking Utilization Summary
- Table 1-5: Del Ray Utilization Summary
- Table 1-6: Average Turnover Data
- Table 1-7: Comparison of 2010 and 2016 On-Street Parking Utilization
- Table 1-8: Comparison of 2010 and 2016 Off-Street Parking Utilization
2012 Parking Study
The 2012 parking study included a summary of on- and off-street parking conditions collected in 2010, best management strategies, and potential recommendations for the Del Ray neighborhood.
For more information, please contact Katye North, Principal Parking Planner, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.746.4139.