The community had the opportunity to participate in the City's Virtual Table during the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Community Dialogues.
View the video webcasts and chat sessions:
- 2nd Community Dialogue, January 29th
- 3rd Community Dialogue, April 30th
- 4th Community Diaogue, June 24th
Below are some of the comments we received from Virtual Table participants:
- "Hi, I'm [redacted]... live in Del Ray, 3 kids 5 under. Life is busy so I'm happy for the online access :)"
- "Thanks again for doing this, what a great experience!"
- "This went very smoothly."
- "Nice option for the City to use moving forward."
- "Thought this went great. Would be great to have a 'cheat sheet' to the side to remind us of the categories, but this was well done online."
- "I am happy with the progress the City staff is making toward “livestream” and chat participation. Kudos, [redacted]! This is a tremendous tool, and can fulfill the needs of many persons with disabilities like me. I have confidence you are going to work out all the bugs."
For more information about What's Next Alexandria, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.746.3855.