Maker Faire NoVa 2024
Alexandria's Office of the Arts (@alexartsoffice) is proud to announce a partnership with Nova Labs to co-produce Maker Faire NoVa in Alexandria this summer! For the first time since 2019, Northern Virginia's Maker Faire is back, bringing together tech enthusiasts, engineers, woodworkers, metal workers, auto hackers, artists, teachers, and craftspeople from all over Northern Virginia, the Metro DC area, and beyond!
Full details coming soon!
Sponsored by Nova Labs and The City of Alexandria Office of The Arts, Maker Faire NoVa brings together an amazing collection of MAKERS LIKE YOU.... tech enthusiasts, engineers, woodworkers, metal workers, auto hackers, artists, teachers, and craftspeople from all over the Northern Virginia, Metro DC area and beyond!
Maker Faire NoVa gives MAKERS LIKE YOU a chance to show us and tell us about what you are making.
If you are a Maker and have questions about participating in Maker Faire NoVa, this Info Session is for you!
Info Sessions will be held on the dates and times listed below. Please find your preferred date on Eventbrite (listed as separate events) or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Tuesday, Feb. 6 @ 5pm – Virtual (once registered, link will be sent prior to the session)
Thursday, Feb. 15 @ 5pm - Virtual (once registered, link will be sent prior to the session)
Please note the following answers to frequently asked questions:
1) Makers must submit a proposal and then be selected in order to participate in Maker Faire NoVa.
2) If selected, booths are FREE (unless you are selling products in which case you are considered a commercial maker and must submit your proposal accordingly).
3) Maker Faire NoVa will be held on Sunday June 9th, 2024 at Alexandria City High School and adjoining Chinquapin Park in Alexandria, Virginia.
4) For additional information please visit: Call for Makers 2024 - Maker Faire NoVa
5) Makers are not required to attend an Info Session to be eligible to submit a proposal to Maker Faire NoVa.