ACPRB Background Information
Various resources that talk about community policing.
Page updated on December 11, 2023 at 8:58 AM
WARNING: You have chosen to translate this page using an automated translation system. This translation has not been reviewed by the City of Alexandria and may contain errors.
- Community Police Review Boards, from the Office of Councilman “Mo” Seifeldein
- U.S. Department of Justice Office of Justice Programs National Institute of Justice, Citizen Review of Police Approaches and Implementation
- Civilian Oversight of the Police in Major Cities
- National Association for Civilian Oversight of Law Enforcement
- National Association for Civilian Oversight of Law Enforcement, Reports and Publications
- The President’s Task Force on 21st Century Policing
- Civilian oversight as a public good: democratic policing, civilian oversight, and the social
- Survey Says?: U.S. Cities Double Down On Civilian Oversight Of Police Despite Challenges And Controversy, Sharon R. Fairley
- Ideal Police Oversight and Review: The Next Piece of the Community Policing Puzzle
- United Nations Office on Drug and Crime, Handbook on Police Accountability Oversight and Integrity
- Review of National Police Oversight Models For The Eugene Police Commission
- Overview Of Civilian Oversight Of Law Enforcement In The United States, By Barbara Attard And Kathryn Olson