Tax Forms for Business Licenses, Property Taxes, Real Estate Tax, and Prior Year Forms.
Page updated on April 4, 2022 at 1:56 PM
WARNING: You have chosen to translate this page using an automated translation system. This translation has not been reviewed by the City of Alexandria and may contain errors.
Personal Property (Vehicle) Tax
- Online Registration Form
- Vehicle Registration Form
- Military Spouse Residency Relief Form: Certification of Legal Residence (Domicile)
- This form should be submitted when a military spouse is the owner or co-owner of a vehicle for which the active duty military tax exemption is requested.
- Appeal of Motor Vehicle Assessment Form
- Personal Property Disposition Form
- This form should be used to report a move out of the City or sale, trade, donation, destruction or other disposition of a motor vehicle.
- The above information may also be reported by email.
- 2022 Personal Property Tax Relief for Elderly and/or Totally Disabled Persons Application
Business License and Business Personal Property Taxes
- 2022 Business Personal Property Tax Return, Instructions, and General Information
- 2022 Business License Application
- Interdepartmental Form
- 2022 Delinquent Business License Application
The 2022 Business License Renewal forms can be filed online and the preprinted renewals are mailed to license holders. Copies of the forms can be obtained from the online portal under correspondence of the license account.
- Contractor's Certification of Insuring Liability for Worker's Compensation (for contractors only)
- Solicitor Permit Application
- Cessation of Business Form
- This form should be used to report that a business has closed or moved out of the City.
- Federal Form W-9
Other Local Business-Related Taxes
Real Estate Tax
- Automatic Debit Application -- Authorization Agreement for Electronic Funds Transfer
- Automatic Debit Example -- Example of Monthly Installment Plan
- 2022 Real Estate Tax Relief for Elderly and/or Totally Disabled Persons Application
- Application for Real Property Tax Relief for Veterans with 100% Service-Connected Disability