Work for RPCA
Who Are We?
In City of Alexandria’s Recreation, Parks and Cultural Activities (RPCA) team, we aren’t just employees. We’re a big team bound together by a shared passion to connect our community to play and their surrounding environments. Our team takes pride in our programs, our facilities, our parks, and the community that we serve. As an essential part of the RPCA team, you will play a role in serving the community, while also being served by the great benefits that our employees enjoy, including paid training opportunities, a $300 bonus for our seasonal staff members, and more.
We enrich the City of Alexandria by creating meaningful experiences through public space, cultural activities, and programming.
We will improve the well-being of every person in our community by connecting them to each other and their environment.
- Equity. We are committed to equitable access to parks, facilities, and programs.
- Exceptional Customer Experiences. We provide service that is responsive, professional, courteous, and accountable.
- Safety. Our parks and facilities are safe, clean, and accessible.
- Continuous Learning. We believe in lifelong learning for ourselves and our community.
- Integrity. We are honest, fair, and respectful in all interactions.
- Civic Responsibility. As public servants, we strive to better the world around us.