DCHS Program Locations
Department of Community & Human Services' primary locations and their contact information.
Page updated on January 10, 2022 at 1:57 PM
WARNING: You have chosen to translate this page using an automated translation system. This translation has not been reviewed by the City of Alexandria and may contain errors.
1900 N. Beauregard St.
- AlexandriaWorks! | 703.746.5865
- Center for Alexandria’s Children (CAC) | 703.838.4381
- Early Childhood Division | 703.746.5437
- Workforce Development Center (WDC) | 703.746.5940
- TeensWork! | 703.746.5880
2525 Mt. Vernon Ave.
- Child Welfare | 703.746.5757
- Community Services | 703.746.5901
- Eligibility Programs | 703.746.5801
- Social Services Fax | 703.746.5985*
*Please include a case number and/or case worker name
720 N. Saint Asaph St.
- Administrative Offices \ CSB | 703.746.3400
- Emergency Services | 703.746.3401
- MH/ID/SA Intake | 703.746.3535
- Outpatient Mental Health Services | 703.746.3400
421 King St.
- Alexandria Campaign on Adolescent Pregnancy (ACAP)| 703.746.3131
- Domestic Violence Program | 703.746.4911
- Sexual Assault Center | 703.683.7273
- School-Age Youth Development | 703.746.3436
- Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition of Alexandria (SAPCA) | 703.746.3670
4480 King St.
- Child Assessment and Treatment Center | 703.838.4708
- Parent Infant Education (PIE) Program | 703.746.3350
- Residential Services Administrative Offices | 703.746.3500
- TRAILS (TRansitioning Adults Into Living Successfully) | 703.746.3441
- West End Wellness Center (formerly Clubhouse) | 703.746.3456
2355 Mill Rd.
- Substance Use Disorder Residential Treatment Center | 703.746.3636
- Substance Use Disorder Outpatient Services | 703.746.3600
4401 Ford Ave.
- Aging and Adult Services | 703.746.5999
- Alexandria Vocational Services | 703.746.3333
- Developmental Disability Case Management | 703.746.3333