Friends of Alexandria Archaeology (FOAA)
The Friends of Alexandria Archaeology is a not-for-profit organization formed to support Alexandria Archaeology and to provide opportunities to participate in the excitement of uncovering the past.
Page updated on January 7, 2022 at 1:31 PM
WARNING: You have chosen to translate this page using an automated translation system. This translation has not been reviewed by the City of Alexandria and may contain errors.
- Individual - - - - - - $20
- Family - - - - - - - - $25
- Sponsor - - - - - - - $50
- Corporate - - - - - -$500
- Lifetime - - - - - $1,000
Purchase your FOAA membership online from The Alexandria Shop
When you become a Friend of Alexandria Archaeology, you will receive:
Discounts on certain events sponsored by Alexandria Archaeology and Historic Alexandria.
- "Digging in with FOAA," a quarterly newsletter with updates about volunteer activities, upcoming events, articles on Alexandria history and archaeology, and reports on digs and lab projects.
- Discounts on events sponsored by any of the Historic Alexandria museums.
- Subscribe to receive email notification of activities and volunteer opportunities, including seminars and field trips to see archaeology in action.
- Annual Volunteer Appreciation Party invitation.
- Museum Shop 15% discounts on all Historic Alexandria shop merchandise (does not include memberships or event tickets. You must notify cashier of your membership status.
- FOAA Website
- Follow FOAA on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Sign up for eNews: Select alerts from Alexandria Archaeology, for occasional emails about events, news of our work and archaeology in the region, and the quarterly Newsletter, Digging in with FOAA. At the same time, you can sign up for Historic Alexandria alerts for This Week in Historic Alexandria and Press Releases from the Historic Alexandria Museums.