Eisenhower West / Landmark Van Dorn Implementation
The 2009 Landmark Van Dorn Corridor Plan and the 2015 Eisenhower West Small Area Plan both recommend establishment of an advisory group to provide guidance on implementation. Since the two plan areas overlap and share dependency on planned infrastructure, looking at the phasing and funding of both plans in concert provides necessary coordination and efficient use of resources.
Page updated on May 11, 2022 at 5:21 PM
WARNING: You have chosen to translate this page using an automated translation system. This translation has not been reviewed by the City of Alexandria and may contain errors.
- Information about the Landmark Mall Re-Planning Process can be found by visiting this page.
Background and Resources
- Eisenhower West Landmark Van Dorn Developer Contribution Policy - November 2018
- Landmark/Van Dorn Corridor Plan and Process
- Eisenhower West Small Area Plan and Process
- Projects recommended for the EWLVD coordinated implementation effort are listed in this document.
- Preliminary Air Quality Modeling Summary conducted by Covanta - July 2015
- The Mural at Greenhill Properties - See WJLA's article on local artists Cindy Wallace and Len Garon who have have "literally altered the landscape" of the neighborhood at Edsall Road and Pickett Street.