October 15, 2015- Temporary Reserved Parking Information Updated, as well as the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Reserved Parking.
The Construction Permitting and Inspections Group, under the Infrastructure Right of Way Division, is located in room 4130 in City Hall. This section manages and inspects capital improvement projects for which the department is responsible through all phases of construction and administers contracts for curb, gutter and sidewalk repairs. This division also administers and coordinates utility work within public rights-of-way, inspects all bonded development work, and enforces the soil erosion control ordinance. The permits section, which is open 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, issues all excavation permits, reserved parking permits, miscellaneous public works permits and checks building permits for compliance with T&ES standards and specifications.
Requests received at the counter after 4:15 will be processed the next business day.
- Downspouts, Foundation Drains and Sump Pumps
- Basic Guidelines for Obtaining Permits
- How to Obtain Temporary Reserved Parking (*Updated October 15, 2015)
- Frequently Asked Questions About Reserved Parking (*Updated October 15, 2015)
- Update: Fee Information - Effective July 1, 2015
- The Permit Center is closed from 2:00 pm- 5:00 pm on the first Monday of each month.