The Permitting and Inspections Division, under the Development and Right of Way group, is located in room 4130 in City Hall. This division administers and coordinates utility work within public rights-of-way, inspects all bonded development work, and enforces the soil erosion control ordinance. The Permits section, which is open 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, issues all excavation permits, reserved parking permits, miscellaneous public works permits and checks building permits for compliance with T&ES standards and specifications.
Requests received at the counter after 4:15 will be processed the next business day.
- Downspouts, Foundation Drains and Sump Pumps
- Basic Guidelines for Obtaining Permits
- How to Obtain Temporary Reserved Parking
- Frequently Asked Questions About Reserved Parking
- Update: Fee Information - Effective July 1, 2015
The Permit Center is closed from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. on the first Monday of each month.