The Construction Permitting and Inspections Group, under the Infrastructure Right of Way Division, is located in room 4130 in City Hall. This section manages and inspects capital improvement projects for which the department is responsible through all phases of construction and administers contracts for curb, gutter and sidewalk repairs. This division also administers and coordinates utility work within public rights-of-way, inspects all bonded development work, and enforces the soil erosion control ordinance. The Permits section, which is open 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, issues all excavation permits, reserved parking permits, miscellaneous public works permits and checks building permits for compliance with T&ES standards and specifications.
Requests received at the counter after 4:15 will be processed the next business day.
- Downspouts, Foundation Drains and Sump Pumps
- Basic Guidelines for Obtaining Permits
- How to Obtain Temporary Reserved Parking
- Frequently Asked Questions About Reserved Parking
- Update: Fee Information - Effective July 1, 2015
PARK(ing) Day is Sept. 21!
- Learn more about the event and apply for a PARK(ing) Day permit. Permits must be submitted by Sept. 14 to be eligible.
- The Permit Center is closed from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. on the first Monday of each month.