Joint Meeting with Planning Commission and Environmental Policy Commission
The Environmental Policy Commission and the Planning Commission will hold a joint work session of both full bodies on Monday, January 30, 2023 from 7:30 – 9:30 p.m. at Charles Houston Recreation Center in the Multi-Purpose Room, 901 Wythe Street. This meeting is open to the public and limited free parking is available onsite.
This meeting can also be accessed via Zoom by the following link:
Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/99424342531
Zoom Audio Conference:
Dial in: 301-715-8592
Webinar ID: 994 2434 2531
A small working group with representatives of both Commissions has held several recent public meetings to explore potential sustainability targets for development. The purpose of the joint work session will be to review the work of the small working group.
Planning Commission Annual Report
Planning Commission Dockets
Planning Commission Meetings and Information
The Alexandria Planning Commission meets on the 1st Tuesday of every month (except August) at 7:00 p.m. in Alexandria's City Hall, Council Chambers.
Planning Commission Members
- Nathan Macek, Chair -Term: Feb. 9, 2021 - Feb 9, 2025
- Melissa McMahon, Vice Chair - Term: Jun. 10, 2020 - Jun. 10, 2024
- David Brown, Commissioner - Term: Jan. 10, 2023 - Jan. 31, 2027
- Melinda Lyle, Commissioner - Term: Feb. 9, 2021 - Feb. 9, 2025
- Stephen Koenig, Commissioner - Term: Jan. 10, 2023 - Jan. 31, 2027
- Vivian Ramirez, Commissioner - Term: Sep. 8, 2020 - Sep. 8, 2024
- Jody Manor, Commissioner - Term: Sept. 14, 2021 - Sept. 14, 2025
Contact the Boards and Commissions Unit in the Department of Planning and Zoning, 703.746.4666.