Play Pickleball in Alexandria
MULTI USE Outdoor pickleball/tennis Courts
The City of Alexandria manages the following multi-use pickleball/tennis courts for community use. Unless otherwise posted, ball courts are open from sunrise to sunset.
- Armistead L. Boothe Park (520 Cameron Station Boulevard) (two lighted courts)
- Cameron Run Regional Park (4001 Eisenhower Ave.) (one court each overlay)
Note: Interim portable court during the aquatic offseason from approximately October through April
- Chambliss Park (2502 North Chambliss Street) (four courts)
- Chinquapin Park (3210 King Street) (five lighted courts)
- Eugene Simpson Stadium Park (426 E. Monroe Avenue) (four courts)
- Lee Center (1108 Jefferson Street) (two courts) - Full court renovation start and completion anticipated late spring 2024.
- Mount Vernon (2600 Mount Vernon Avenue) (one court)
- William Ramsay Recreation Center (5700 Sanger Avenue) (two lighted courts)
OPEN aDULT/sENIORS pickleball
Open Pickleball provides a space for adults and seniors the opportunity to stay physically fit and socially active. All equipment is provided.
Saturdays, 10/7-11/18, 9:15-10:15 a.m., Ages 40+, $55/person, Leonard "Chick" Armstrong Rec Center
Pickleball Open Play
What do you get when you combine badminton, tennis, and ping-pong? The sport known as Pickleball is a popular and quickly growing sports program for active adults. Meet new friends, socialize, enjoy weekly challenge games and quarterly workshops. Cost: Residents free, nonresidents $8.
Mondays and Tuesdays, 12 - 2 p.m., Nannie J. Lee Recreation Center
Wednesdays, 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. & 6 - 9 p.m., Patrick Henry Recreation Center
Thursdays, 9 a.m.-12 p.m., Charles Houston Recreation Center
First and Third Sundays, 1-3 p.m., Charles Houston Recreation Center