The City of Alexandria offers a number of convenient ways to pay taxes and parking citation fines.
- Easy Ways to Pay
- Automated Bank Debit Program (Real Estate Tax Only)
The Finance Calendar provides a complete listing of all tax filing and payment due dates.
- Parking Citation Information
- Parking -- for a complete list of parking and parking citation links.
- Pay a Parking Citation
- View Parking Citation Information
- Contest a Parking Citation
- Contesting a Parking Citation F.A.Q.
- Parking Facts: Avoiding a Parking Citation
301 King Street, Room 1510
Alexandria, VA 22314
Branch Tax Office, 4850 Mark Center Drive
The Finance Department has opened an additional location in the West End of the City at the Redella S. “Del” Pepper Community Resource Center at 4850 Mark Center Drive. This is a full-service branch office specifically for tax administration and payment functions, in addition to the regular operations that continue to be conducted at City Hall. Hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday.
In addition to Finance, find out about all services offered at the new location at alexandriava.gov/MarkCenterMove