Alexandria West Planning
Join us and help shape the future of Alexandria West!
Monday, November 13, 2023 - Community Open House and Hybrid Community Planning Process Meeting 6
October and November Open Houses
Couldn't attend in person? Provide online feedback here.
Resources and Information
- Renter Resources
- Background Information
- Draft Transportation Study - Existing Conditions
- Zoning for Housing/Housing for All
- Plan Funding
- City Council approved $300,000 to fund the planning effort; $200,000 was approved in the FY2022 City budget and $100,000 in the FY2023 City budget. The funding is for technical planning related and economic studies, community engagement and translation services. Similar to other planning efforts, the cost of the transportation study will be funded by developers within the Plan area, with the scope and technical review of the traffic managed by the City and reviewed and discussed with the community.
- Alexandria Master Plan
- 1992 Alexandria West Small Area Plan
- 2012 Beauregard Small Area Plan
- Zoning Ordinance
Contact Richard Lawrence, Principal Planner, Department of Planning and Zoning, 703.850.9324, or WhatsApp text messenger 571.358.7569.