Urban Design Advisory Committee Serving Old Town North
- Find information about the Potomac River Generating Station redevelopment.
- Information on projects within the Old Town North area can be found in the FY 2021 Annual Status of Implementation Report for the City's Master Plan
- FY2022 UDAC Annual Report
- Applicant Submission Materials
- Old Town North Small Area Plan
- Potomac River Generating Station (PRGS) Specific Materials
UDAC membership consists of two residents representing the Old Town North residential community, two representatives of the Old Town North business community and one qualified professional skilled in urban design, architecture or landscape architecture.
- Stephen W. Kulinski, A.I.A., Chair - Old Town Business Community Representative
- Thomas Soapes, Vice Chair - Old Town North Residential Community Representative
- Katherine Bingler - Old Town North Residential Community Representative
- Zaira Suarez - Old Town North Business Community Representative
- Abbey Oklak- Urban Design, Architecture or Landscape Architecture Representative
Contact: Daniel Welles, Urban Planner, 703-746-3838.