Rentals and Private Events at Friendship Firehouse Museum
The Friendship Fire Company was established in 1774, as the first volunteer fire company in Alexandria. The current firehouse was built in 1855 and substantially remodeled in 1871, and the Friendship Firehouse Museum was restored by the City of Alexandria in 1992.
For more information and booking contact the facilities coordinator online or call 703.746.4994.
Event Spaces and Capacity
- First floor Engine Room exhibit area (15 people)
- Second floor meeting room and Marshall Beverly Room (40 people)
- The entire building (55 people)
Disabled access: ADA compliant; wheelchair accessible to second floor.
Parking and transportation
Limited street parking in residential area; public parking within one block; DASH bus on King Street, less than one block away; approximately. 20-minunte walk to King Street Metro station (Blue and Yellow lines).